Tuesday 24 June 2014

I'm done with Sergio

Do you like this picture of half of my face?




OK just needed a photo to start the post.  

So it's time to come clean.  I've changed my username.  Whatevs.  When I first joined Blogger many moons ago I just came up with the first punchy little pseudonym I could think of because I never thought I'd end up having a blog of my own so it wouldn't matter that much.  Hence Lucy Nation was born (the origins of which are somewhere in the film Carry On Doctor in case you're interested - where else!)  But you know it ends up being quite complicated and you actually feel as though you're deceiving people.  Never my intention.  So from hereonin I will be using my actual name.  Well, sort of.

Hello, I'm Sarah Jane, nice to meet you.





It's not the only thing that may change around here.  I'm in a rut.   Not just with this blog but with so many things.  My hair being the main one.  Stay tuned...

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Nice to be formally introduced at last, Sarah Jane!
    It's a funny thing with blog names/pseudonyms... I've always been open about my name but felt more wary of using the kids' and my partner's names, it seemed as though it wasn't their choice to be splattered all over the internet. But you're right, after a while, that feels a bit silly and over-cautious and tricksy. So we are all out as who we are now, and it's fine!
    Love that eyeshadow, btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I do think it's funny how sometimes I never know if someone is using their real name when blogging. It doesn't matter much but I do love it when people share real stuff about their lives. I think we can all teach each other so much. Hair is the quickest way to feel different and fresh, go for it Sarah!
    Xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. why hello Sarah! lol! I know what you mean about being in a rut, I get like that sometimes too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright bird? I HATE my hair. It's so thin and am still shedding loads since having Sweet Child. and in answer to your question, no she doesn't sleep thru. And I have loads of baby weight to lose. That'll teach me!!! I gorged this pregnancy, and don't fit into many clothes at all. You, on the other hand are looking fabulous!!!
    Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello there Sarah Jane, it's lovely to meet you! I keep having to scroll up and have a perve at your amazing green eye shadow ... sorry, it's just so fabulous and distracting!! I hear you on the blogging front, blah blah ... it's awful being in a rut, yet I always find inspiration in music. It's like going back to basics isn't it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to meet you Sarah Jane.
    Thank you for your comment on my Lucan post. I wanted to add to that post that my husband knows the son of the nanny that was killed, but for fear of him stumbling across my blog, I felt better about leaving it out x

    ReplyDelete

Ah, thank you for commenting. You've made my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...