Friday 6 April 2012

Cuckoo for Courtney

Oh my Sugared Almonds!  Check out this video I've only recently found from London Fashion Week.  Now, let me clarify a couple of things, I know neither when London Fashion Week happened, nor do I care.  Neither do I know who Meedham Kirchoff are.  All I know is they sure put on a show



Satin babydoll clad Courtney Love-a-likes dancing freakilly to the can-can while surrounded by candy coloured balloons - oh my!

Source

Oh 1990's Courtney - I do miss you



9 comments:

  1. usdghjsgdh I adore Meadham Kirchhoff all the collections are really cute and colourful, but this has been one of the best because of the Courtney Miss World vibe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaah this post made me scream hihi i loved courtney so much back in the 90´s!!!!!! oh so many memories of my youth now;)
      kiss,mary

      Delete
  2. I love pastels, I love babydoll dresses and Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Hole! I was just bemoaning on FB the fact that I can't find my old hole t-shirt which is on eBay for $80.99! *sob*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I would never sell anything like that. I saw Hole in 1999 so it was kind of after the Hole heyday.

      Delete
  4. Yay! I miss 1990's Courtney too! I loved those days and had a massive girl crush on Courtney in her baby doll dresses and hair slides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shit fabulous!!!
    I was just listening to Hole yesterday,thinking how fab Courtney is and wondering what she's up to!!! Such great stylemthese guys have totally pulled it off!XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Ah, thank you for commenting. You've made my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...